Sunday, July 17, 2011

Argument with sister, left feeling sad...?

Earlier today my sister needed a ride to pick up her car from Subaru... I told her I was going to take her about a week back.. So we are out and we come back to the house and she asked if i could take her now. I said why don't we go tomorrow, doesn't that make more sense? Have you called them to see if their open or if you can even pick-up your car tom? She became a little mad. I reminded her I can take you now, but just check.. Mean while she is having our mom do all the running back and fourth with phone calls setting up and figuring out when the car would be ready... So I run out to pick up some cigs and come back and had just happen to park behind the car she is borrowing.. She comes outside while I am smoking a cig and says, move your car. i asked where are you going? She said leaving.. i said Oh but where are you going? Aren't w going to subaru? She then freaks out and says you told me you weren't going to take me. So I move my car, she leaves to our other sister house, where there is going to be a party in about 20 min.. She has our brother in law take her..Bottom line everyone heard her sie of the story and was giginvg me crap for not taking her.. i was really hurt/mad cause she has done stuff like this before. So I called our mom and complained, but our parents our out of town and I now feel really bad/sad for calling my mom up like that.. I felt trapped and being made something i am not.. This sister can be really mean, for instance she came out of the closet to me and asked me to tell ppl in the family about it and in return told everyone in the family i was gay.. I was kinda mad, hurt and felt weird around my family for a while until she got caught.. Anyway, i feel bad for calling our parents and for being ostracized at this family party we jut went to.. How should I feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment