Sunday, July 17, 2011

Relationship issuess please help a little long.?

okayy so ive been dating this guy for about a week. he told me he'd quit drinking for me which he hasn't drank that I know of. Yesterday we got into the BIGGEST fight ever. it started out with us talking on the phone and since i'm visiting Maine and get HORRIBLE cellphone reception the call disconnected andd he got super mad cause he thought that I had hung up on him. An hour or two after that this girl adds me on facebook, shes a mutual friend of him and his bestfriend (who i'm also friends with) andd i asked him who she was he replies back "shes um.. uh nvm g2g bye" and i replied "..." he then asked me if I wanted him to tell me who she was and clearly I told him yes. He then asked well what do you think? I told him that I was sick, tired, grumpy and didn't really care at that point and that he could either tell me or it's over. He then tells me that shes 'the one that got away' but that he loves me and never felt that way about her. Which slightly ticked me off even more by then. We then got into a huge fight about cheating and everything. anyway. does he sound like he's even worth the drama and crying cause i'm starting to have doubts. -__- oh and he told me he'd go straight edge for me (no drinking, doing drugs, smoking cigs) which I told him idc about cause I sometimes drink and sometimes smoke pot. But today when I asked him what he was doing he's all oh y'know smokin a cig im like ... k. Like I said idc about the cigs and pot, his drinking I do care about because he's an idiot while drunk. But ya. Advice please? I love him to death just I dunno if he's worth all this bull :l

No comments:

Post a Comment