Saturday, July 16, 2011

How to i create a new administrator account when locked out of my original one?

ok so heres a big laugh but i really need help with this because i dont wanna go and buy another computer so i have a compaq presario cq56 running on windows7 but like a teen i decided to drink and have fun with friends unfortunatlly friends can be ***** at times and so to stop them from using my computer i decided id change my password! now remember i was drunk at the time so it was a bad idea after i changed it i went to go smoke a cig and when i came back inside i tryed logging in and i couldnt remember my NEW password so if anyone has any insite on how to override my account and change the password or create a new admin from the outside plz help me!!! thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment