Monday, July 18, 2011

Ok, what is wrong with me? 10 points?

Ok. Most of you that have read my questions probably are thinking WTF right? But I am worried thi feeling I have is never going to go away. Well I have quit smoking for a month right? Well since yesterday since I've been feeling on edge I decided to light up a cig well I didn't really inhale it just kind of puffed on it I did although inhale once. Anyways today I did the same thing hoping the edginess I have been feeling will go away just knowing I have a cig in my hand. Well I do not feel any better. I'm depressed and my OCD has been hell. I get tingly feelings in my feet arms and hands. I feel tension releasing on the top of my head. My mind feels blank some and if it's not blank I'm worrying it's driving me crazy! I feel sleepy a lot. I never thought I would feel this crappy just from not smoking! What's going on here??

No comments:

Post a Comment