Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Which is my fantasy country/city?

Hi I am a guy 17 years old.I love girls wearing miniskirts.I love to look at them while they are on escallators,stairs,higher levels in malls etc etc when they flash a glimpse of their panties(with a dark sunglass so that nobody can see where I am looking at).This is my pervertion and feel free to call me a pervert.Countries/Cities with 90% of girls wearing minis will be my fantasy destination.Tokyo is one of them.My question is which are the countris or cities in the world where I can see lots and lots of girls wearing miniskirts and there are malls with escallators with glass railings,reflective floors,mirror on floors etc.etc ? I fantasy shool unifom miniskirts and other miniskirt uniforms too.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment