Friday, July 15, 2011

Got a girls number tonight?

So I am orginally living in florida and go to university down there, but since it's summer time I flew up to michigan to stay with a friend for about 3 weeks. Tonight we went to a club and as I was smoking a cig in the smoke room and pretty girl asks me if i had a light I smiled and gave her a light. She sat next to me and smoked. For a good 15 minutes I began to talk to her and told her i'm not from around here and if there are good places to hang out since I'd like to make this trip worthwhile. She was smiling and really enjoying the conversation and began telling me alot of her favorite places and smiling. At the end she gave me her number. As I left the smoke room I tried to find my friend whom had brought me to the club but he had gone off to talk to some girls, so I was off on my own on the dance floor when I had stumbled upon the same pretty girl and she grabbed my hand and smiled and began to dance with me we danced for about an hour and had a great time. After the club ended I didnt see her outside but i didn't mind since i have gotten her number and enjoyed a lovely night meeting a gorgeous girl. I really really want to hang out with her and have a good time going to some of her favorite places and exploring the town while i'm here. But my question is do you think she's interested anddd what is the best way to approach this?

No comments:

Post a Comment