Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Has anyone ever seen a white flying object? Is it paranormal?

Ok so about a month ago I was walking outside too my backyard to smoke a cig. As soon as I turned the corner of my house I had a full view of my backyard. I saw this white "thing" fly across my backyard. It looked to be a white bird, but I've never seen a white bird where I live, and especially not flying at 1am. It was flying really fast to, I didn't even really get to get a good at it, jus happen so quickly ...then 2 nights ago I was going outside, about the same time and I saw what I thought was a white bird flying again. But this time I got to look at it for about 20secs. It went from my neighbors car across the street and into a field of bushes.this time it really didn't look like a bird, more like a white light flashing, I started walking out of my driveway towards where it was moving & it jus dissapered! Like wtf? I haven't told anyone about this because I don't want to creep them out lol. Is this some kind paranormal being or What do you think it was? Have you or know someone who has experienced this? I also sometimes that have dreams come true, just thought I'd add that

No comments:

Post a Comment