Thursday, July 14, 2011

Im 13 and UGLY PLEASE HELP?

My makeup (Foundation,primer,concealer) LOOKS like **** when I go to school because of the flourecent lighting.. I also have thick eyebrows and Its gonna be a while till I get my eyebrows done..I have glasses and I cant get contacts because their so hard to put in.. I just cant concentrate on ANYTHING when I look like ****.. Im going to summer school atm (Well ive been their for about a week now) And all I can think about is "I gotta go to the bathroom and check what I look like" Then when I get their I think to myself "Its okay you look like **** just look at the mirror and fix yourself" And I try to think stuff like im pretty but I just cant.. Ive been tryna just make myself think that I look fine but I really DONT I would have so many friends if I was confident.. But when I look horrible I just cant look at anyone... Please someone help me out here... Ive been feeling this way for a while.. Btw im a girl...When I straighten my hair I look nerdy and my curling iron is really hard to use and when I scrunch my hair it either gets really frizzy or extremly flat and makes me look like im 4 or somthing.. I cant put it up because I look like a guy and I have alot of acne.. Ive tried ALOT of products and I wash my face 2-3 Times daily and I take a shower everynight... Please help me out here...

No comments:

Post a Comment