Friday, July 15, 2011

My mom won't let me wear this skinny jean? Girls only!?

I am 20 years old andI am a guy. It took my mom forever to accept my skinny jeans. Well this jean is a skinny boot cut jean from the girl section and she doesn't want me wearing cause she says "it looks like leggings from the legs and it makes you show off your body from the leg part and butt way too much." she says "it makes you look like a girl" This jeans are meant to show off the body plus I have a butt. When I see it in the mirror it makes me look skinny with a nice bum I guess. That is why girl jeans look good on me cause I have the lower body to pull it off plus I am really good looking. What can I do to allow my mom to let me wear my boot cut skinny jeans? Like I bought the jeans with my own money and my style is somewhat feminine. Today I was going to wear those jeans plus a nice shirt and a designed leather jacket with its zipper on one side and my jewellery like always and designed scarf. It looks really good but I can't cause she says that she won't go out with me to the mall unless I change my jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment