Saturday, July 16, 2011

Recommend an e cigarette?

I'm a severe addict of newport menthol cigarettes. Has anyone ever tried an electronic cigarette? I have looked at a few brands. And other than the initial cost, I can see how it is cheaper and healthier in the long run. But my question is this. Have you smoked one of these? What was your experience like? I know someone that tried the njoy cigarette and at first loved it and was over it within a couple weeks. I tried it when she had it, but I wasn't addicted at the time. I looked up this brand. It has horrible reviews. I don't know why. The top two brands I found were blu and green smoke. I like the appearance of blu better. Plus it is much cheaper. I think that if I am going to smoke a 21st century cigarette, why not a nifty black one? And are there any other brands that are decent that look similar to the blu cig (maybe different color tip)? And what about all of these different flavors? Coffee, cherry, vanilla, really? I might be willing to give vanilla a try, if it seems worth it. But at first I would probably stick to the menthol which is what I'm used to. So please share your experiences. Brands. And everything. I want to know so I can make an informed decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment